We went to Lotus Privilege for dinner after it was recommended to us.It was totally over priced, we had better food on the street or in the Markets. The lighting is so bad that you can't see what you are eating and the chairs are very uncomfortable. Avoid unless you wish to be ripped off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the edge of the patio, a sumptuous steam bath, decorated exclusively with very rare Moroccan marbles, invites you to the delights of the traditional welfare. Featuring an advanced system with a small music amid the fumes, you will taste the subtleties of the local exfoliating scrub. Massages are also offered in room or room in a cozy atmosphere, flavored with subdued lighting and soft music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Lotus Privilege reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Privilege Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Privilege Hotel Marrakech