RIAD PREVILEGE's location is very good, it's in the centre of the old medina in Marrakech, there is no need to take a taxi or any other vehicule because evrything is near the monement, the djamaa lfna square the souks.Besides this the riad is leteraly a riad it has all the criteriae to be one it is clean, sunny, what i really enjoy is breakfast it was next to the pool you can hear the birds and the tree shade, it war an unforgettable moment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the edge of the patio, a sumptuous steam bath, decorated exclusively with very rare Moroccan marbles, invites you to the delights of the traditional welfare. Featuring an advanced system with a small music amid the fumes, you will taste the subtleties of the local exfoliating scrub. Massages are also offered in room or room in a cozy atmosphere, flavored with subdued lighting and soft music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Lotus Privilege reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Privilege Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Privilege Hotel Marrakech