Although the main reception and dining room are very welcoming, the corridor carpets on the way to your room are an utter disgrace - filthy! The lampshade in our room was broken and creating a fire hazard lying on the light bulb, so we removed it. The manager shouted at the Reception staff in front of us. Very unprofessional. Pool area is lovely and staff there very attentive and friendly. Room wasn't cleaned at all after our first night. I've never experienced that before in any other hotel. Balconies overlooking pool area were nice and rooms are plenty big. A shame that a few negatives let this place down, as it's a nice enough hotel, just need to redecorate and up their game a bit. Manager needs to learn some manners too and not treat his staff so badly and unprofessionally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marrakesh, in front of the ramparts of the former Royal Palace and Agdal Gardens, the Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel & Spa is about ten minutes from the airport, Jamaa El Fna Square and other downtown attractions . A free shuttle is available to reach the main places of interest of the ocher city. It features two large outdoor pools with an area of 2000 m2 each, a spa with an indoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, a hot tub, a hairdressing salon and a fitness to relax during the stay of the guests. Free of charge Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Its traditional architecture and exterior walls give it an irresistible charm that people can find in the public areas, guest rooms and suites. Very spacious, all guest rooms are equipped with large private terraces overlooking the pools and gardens of the hotel, the city, or even the Atlas mountains. Guests can find comfortable bedding, air conditioning and a bathroom with a bath and shower for their convenience. People can enjoy quality food in the many restaurants serving traditional Moroccan and international cuisine. Buffets and snacks at the pool are also at the disposal of the guests. The property has non-alcoholic bars and tea lounges where people have the opportunity to enjoy the captivating flavors of Morocco and its traditions. For small or big events, the property offers a conference center that can accommodate up to 3000 people with an amphitheater of 1600 seats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Budget Places and Hotwire so you can book your Ryad Mogador Agdal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel Marrakech
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Marrakech