Great resort for a short stay experience in Marrakech. Out of the main drag of the Medina which is very nice and relaxing, and a mini bus is provided every two hours if you wish to pop into the chaos that is known as the markets! Lots of fun but nice to come back to the resort and relax by the pool. The staff are helpful but not overly friendly, and the breakfast buffet wasn't particularly interesting nor appetising. Room service prices are reasonable. The best asset is the beautiful cool swimming pool (of which there are two large ones but only one open during our stay as it was shoulder season) and also the fitness centre (of which there are also two - the larger one at the back of the hotel is much better, though the staff not forthcoming in providing info on it so you have to find your own way there!). The rooms are very large and very clean, nice big bath tub, tv is not a flat screen, small chairs and table outside your room to relax which is quite nice. Rooms are quiet, though we could hear the child next door playing, and on that note as per any general resort there does seem to be an abundance of children around so if you can't cope with that it might not be the right place for you. The room has a strange smell which is not too pleasant but you do find yourself getting used to it (until you leave the room and come back inside). Probably not what I would describe as your ordinary five star hotel (would expect more) but is a good stay for a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marrakesh, in front of the ramparts of the former Royal Palace and Agdal Gardens, the Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel & Spa is about ten minutes from the airport, Jamaa El Fna Square and other downtown attractions . A free shuttle is available to reach the main places of interest of the ocher city. It features two large outdoor pools with an area of 2000 m2 each, a spa with an indoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, a hot tub, a hairdressing salon and a fitness to relax during the stay of the guests. Free of charge Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Its traditional architecture and exterior walls give it an irresistible charm that people can find in the public areas, guest rooms and suites. Very spacious, all guest rooms are equipped with large private terraces overlooking the pools and gardens of the hotel, the city, or even the Atlas mountains. Guests can find comfortable bedding, air conditioning and a bathroom with a bath and shower for their convenience. People can enjoy quality food in the many restaurants serving traditional Moroccan and international cuisine. Buffets and snacks at the pool are also at the disposal of the guests. The property has non-alcoholic bars and tea lounges where people have the opportunity to enjoy the captivating flavors of Morocco and its traditions. For small or big events, the property offers a conference center that can accommodate up to 3000 people with an amphitheater of 1600 seats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Budget Places, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Ryad Mogador Agdal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel Marrakech
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Marrakech