Booked through Maroc Emotions, big mistake. Got ripped off by both the Riad and Maroc Emotions and left out of pocket. This is a beautiful Riad in a very good location. Easy to find and lots of lovely shops around. The room was beautiful and cleaned daily, and the food was delicious and fresh. Sadly on the last night, found the kitchen dirty with ants and lots of left over food - only night staff around. Had to leave for the airport at 8.30 and breakfast was not ready. Got charged twice for the airport transfer and had to carry my bags to the square to find the car - no escort or help with the bags. Take cash with you as I discovered the night before that the Riad does not accept card payments, very strange, so had to use the cash machine. Had planned to visit the Riad again but sadly, the experience has been marred by these problems.
You can avoid this if you
1. Book direct with the Riad
2. Organise your own airport transfer - lots of taxis @ airport.
3. Take enough cash to pay for your stay
4. Do not expect breakfast on your day of depature
5. Have one light piece of luggage.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Riad Maipa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Maipa Marrakech
- Riad Maipa Hotel Marrakech