Riad Alaka
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$414
$160
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$231
$179
Riad 72(Marrakech)
$151
$147
$591
$514
All reviewsbustling marketminute walkcrepesbusy medinamoroccan teafresh orange juiceairport transferfirst flooratlas mountainsazizjacuzzihammammoroccosoukshoststerracealley
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We all experienced the true meaning of hospitality in Riad Alaka, where no effort is too big for the Staff (Aziz, Soufian, Malika) to make you feel at home. In the busy city of Marrakech this is an oasis of luxury and rest. From the moment you cross the doorstep you feel at home in the setting of this unique Riad, that has been completely restaured with authentic materials and traditional craftmanship. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, tidy and offer the necessary privacy. There is a beautiful roof-terrace with jacuzzi, bar and hammam. In the Riad you can enjoy breakfast and traditional moroccan cooking for dinner.This is the ideal way to discover authentic Morocco with your family our friends in a comfortable way and at a very reasonnable price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We stayed 4 nights at Riad Alaka, it is a beautiful riad in old town of the city, the rooms are gorgeous. We stayed in the Quazazad and Essaouira rooms and both of them have a great designs. There is a very nice roof terrace with jacuzzi. The riad is based in busy old town but you can't hear anything in the riad, you can really relax. The hospitality is fantastic you can feel like at home. Aziz was fab. We very much recommend the place. good location.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I stayed overnight at Riad Alaka a couple of weeks ago. From the moment Aziz greeted us with tea and cookies in their beautiful sitting room, I knew my brother made an excellent choice of accommodations. It was perfectly clean, looked newly redecorated and felt so luxurious while still being cozy and comfortable. The breakfast on the rooftop was so scrumptious and pleasant, I didn't want to leave. If I'm ever in Marrakech again, there's not other place I would consider staying. Thanks to Aziz and staff for making us feel so pampered.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This is a beautiful and very special place to stay in Marrakech. Conveniently located, very clean and luxurious at a great price. I would highly recommend this Riad.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2011

My wife and I had an absolutely wonderful 3 night stay at Riad Alaka, December 13- 16. In my opinion the Riad Alaka is ideally located away from the heavily touristed areas, in a more “real” area. It is a short walk to the craziness of Jemaa el-Fna and the souks or into the new city for some cocktails, which are needed after a day at Jemaa el-Fna. The rooms were spotless; the beds were absolutely comfortable, quiet and dark. The bathroom was also spotless and had a great shower. Whatever you do, DON’T MISS the Hamam. I promise you the Hamam is worth twice what they charge! They also have a Jacuzzi and offer a massage for a very reasonable fee. The location and the amenities of the Riad are first class, but the real highlight and heart of the Riad are Aziz, Soufiane and Malika. They are genuine, caring and helpful people. I believe they would give you the shirt off their back if you asked them! I felt like we were staying with friends rather than Riad hosts. I simply can’t say enough good things about their hospitality and warmth. We didn’t take dinner at the Riad because we wanted to savor as much of the street food as possible, but the breakfast was perfect for me. All-in-all a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple