I stayed at the EL MANSOUR in September and enjoyed it so much, I felt I wanted to share my experience with anyone who may be planning a trip to Marakesh and looking for 1st class accomodations, at a reasonable rate.
From the minute I arrived until the last hour of my stay, I was treated like royalty. The staff attended to my needs and I did not want for anything. The food was great, the staff were very friendly and the ammenities were superb.
One point I'd like to mention in particuliar that is usally a problem for me in some hotels I stay at, is the WiFi Internet service. It worked great for me at the EL MANSOUR, allowing me to access to the Internet on the roof terrace, as seamlessly as I accessed it in my room. I was not confined to my room to surf the Internet, as is the case in a number of hotels I've stayed at in the past.
Thanks to the staff and management, particularily Mustapha, who drove me where required and especially the Day Manager Abdess, who welcomed me and made sure all my needs were taken care of, in the manner to which I am accustomed. Thank you all for leaving me with fond memories of the EL MANSOUR.
I will see you all on my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech