I have just returned from staying at Riad el Mansour for 7 nights with my husband and son. We chose the riad based on its Tripadvisor reviews and we weren't disappointed. Abdess , Wadi and their team made our stay very special with their friendly and professional service and hard work. It really felt like we were returning home each day.
We are really pleased that we decided to treat ourselves and stay at this riad. Marrakech is an assault on the senses and certainly satisfied our spirit of adventure - it's important to stay somewhere you can relax and unwind.
Although the location of the riad is in the outer ring of the medina, once we came familiar with the neighbourhood, it took us about 15 mins to the souks and 25 mins to the main square (window shopping on the way).
Our room (no 2) was very comfortable and breakfasts on the roof terrace were a highlight. We loved all the communal areas within the riad which were decorated with Moroccan charm and style. You could easily spend time out of your room enjoying the ambience around the courtyard, in the lounge, games room or on the terrace.
We would highly recommend and would love to return ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech