The Riad itself is lovely, and utterly spotless. We had the suite which was decorated beautifully and with great detail in the Morroccan style. We were there for 4 nights. This is a great place to get looked after - the staff are very attentive but not lingering, and anything you ask is no trouble. The food in the riad is authentic and of great quality - however, be warned, it comes in vast quantities and I defy two people to finish two main courses from the menu. The treatments available in the hammam are a great way to spend a bit of time too.
The location of the Riad is 20 minutes from the main square, and the walk takes you through everyday life in the medina which we enjoyed but is a bit manic.
We would return no doubt about it, and would recommend the Riad with no hesitation. Very smily, helpful staff, very clean and beautiful, good location and nice atmosphere. Made a fuss of us because it was our honeymoon. Good value for money in terms of accomodation, food, drinks and treatments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech