Riad El Mansour is a most comfortable, tasteful and tranquil riad serving the bustling streets of Marrakech whilst still maintaining a sense of calm. This relatively small riad allows the staff to offer a truly ‘family service’ where nothing is too much trouble and everything comes with a smile for free! Situated in the northern part of the walled city El Mansour is hidden down a side streets/alley of one of those typical of this city. Once found the approach may at first appear a little imposing, but through the door we were transported, almost lifted by the calm reception of the staff and welcomed into this little oasis. Sitting on the walled third floor terrace be it for breakfast, lunch or dinner or simply to relax on one of the loungers, one has to pinch oneself to realise exactly where you are.
Having been fortunate to travel the length and breadth of the world, seldom have we been so taken by such a friendly, clean and efficient place. The owners have found themselves a true corner of paradise.
London based traveller
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech