My husband and I stayed here for two days and felt so welcomed and we were treated so wonderfully. We were immediately greeted with morrocan tea and a map to get around the bustling streets of Marrakesh. The room was spectacularly decorated, clean, quiet, and had everything you would expect and more! We had breakfast next to the pool and it was delicious. Thank you to Abdes and all the staff at this hotel. The location is close to the souk and square but far enough to have peace and quiet after a long day of haggling and getting lost in the souk! We loved this place. We will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech