We had a wonderful stay at Riad El Mansour in May this year. The place is full of charm and tradition. The small touches and decor make it feel authentic whilst the facilities available give it a modern feel. The staff were incredibly friendly and helped book restaurants and taxis for our dinner every evening. They really made the whole trip relaxing and enjoyable.
We loved being able to wake up at any hour and have our breakfast anywhere we wanted. Our room was kept clean throughout the stay and the bottled water and snacks on our table were greatly appreciated after a long day of walking in the Moroccan heat.
I would thoroughly recommend this Riad if you want to stay somewhere authentic, be in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the Medina, but be able to escape somewhere calm and relaxing at the end of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech