Really enjoyed our 3 day stay at this beautiful Riad. The hosts were great, food delicious and the place really beautiful and relaxing. Do not expect a 5 star hotel, but rather a charming 200 years old+ full of character and history. I'd highly recommend to have Mustafa drive you around the city instead of walking on your own as it will make your experience a lot more enjoyable. The price was very reasonable and we got to see all the major historical attractions without 100F+ heat all day long:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech