The riad mansour is a lovely little gem in the heart of the old town ,very nice owners and there driver is a diamond, had a very nice weekend in Marrakech ,very safe place ,reading some reviews before going to Marrakech I though the place would be full of beggars and people driving us mad who wouldn't take no for a answer ,how wrong I was , the only down side to the whole trip was the food ,it's a real let down ,maybe it's a bit of a tourist trap so they don't try to hard with the food ,the stalls in the square are not to pleasing on the food front ,the restaurants that serve alcohol are more expensive but the food is no better , loved getting lost in the alleys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech