This was a very nice Riad a bit away from the main souk and difficult to find but comfortable rooms, good food and friendly and attentive staff.
Only downside was that my room was on the ground floor so it was a bit noisy with people returning late at night and if people decided to use the pool as a plunge pool (!).
The tours were also disappointing/ a waste of money and not to be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech