We spent a few days in Marrakesh area. Two days in the High Atlas, recommended and booked by the hotel. A very special experience of walking, a cosy small hotel without electricity in the main building but fires in the rooms and a wonderful dinner and good breakfast - unique? Riad has exceptional rooms - all plushly different with bathrooms to literally "write home about". Excellent location and guide to sights/shops in Medina, photographic exhibition up street (roof top luncheon), dinner in the Medina # 21, exceptional staff - nothing is too much trouble. Our steam room bathing/exfoliating experience was both exhilarating and restfully exhausting. The staff are there to help and standards are consistently high. A special pleasure to retreat to after the hustle of the Medina. Guest care at it's best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech