My friend Robert and I stayed at Riad El Monsour for 7 days in May of 2014. The staff at this Riad made our stay incredibly memorable. The building itself is 300 + years old, well maintained, and charming but service is the star here. Mustapha, was our personal guide for a trip to the Atlas Mountains, camel rides, and for a guided tour of the Medina. He is charming, knowledgable, and he seems to know everyone in Marrakech. His motto is "No Problem". Abdess and Wadie run the front office and they attended to everything. When the airline lost my luggage, they helped me track it down, when I misplaced my phone, they tracked it down, when we wondered about sightseeing or restaurants, they made recommendations and reservations. Mustapha, Abdess and Wadie offer a local insight and connection that you will not get elsewhere. We ordered a private dinner that was beautifully prepared by Latifa. Latifa also prepared the complimentary breakfast each day and the lunches we purchased (delicious). Nadia and Sana served meals with grace and warmth and they kept the rooms tidy. The Riad is located in the Medina and it is very safe but it is at the end of a relatively dark alley and is not for those who require curb appeal. It is, however, a wonderful retreat in a city that is absolutely alive with activity and charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech