We arrived late in Marrakesh, and the driver was waiting for us at the airport. Half an hour later we were sipping our first glass of Moroccon wine with amazing couscous and tagine made personally for us by the riad. The riad is very tastefully decorated with beautiful colours and decoration. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable.
The second day we had an amazing breakfast on the terrace. Abdess then walked us through the map of Marrakesh and advised of where to go and what to see. With such advise, you do not need any guides! Over this discussion he also booked us a restaurant for the evening as well as taxi there and back.
We decided to book a trip to Atlas mountain through the riad. This trip was the highlight of our vacation! Our driver, Mousse, was exceptional! Everything was perfectly organised, and we would highly recommend this trip!
If you are thinking of where to stay in Marrakesh, you cannot go wrong with this riad!!
Olya and Fred
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech