I have just returned from Riad El Mansour, having just spent 4 wonderful days there to celebrate
my 60th birthday with 8 friends, and we booked all 6 rooms.
All the previous review of El Mansour are so accurate, which is why I came to book this special place.
Wadi and Abdess lead their team with professionalism, to deliver very high levels of customer service.
Everyone is so polite,courteous and helpful, and nothing is too much trouble for any of the team.
All you need to do is ask, and every request is fulfilled.
I have travelled the world extensively for the past 42 years, and I would go as far as to say that the service in Riad El Mansour actually surpasses most high class hotels.
Everything from breakfast to dinner was delivered in very personalised style.
We ate dinner twice in the Riad, and the food was sumptuous, plentiful and beautifully presented-Moroccan cuisine at its best, and all freshly prepared by Latifa the in house cook.
All personal requests were actioned immediately, and all the staff without exception, constantly checked that they were meeting your individual needs and expectations.
All tourist/tour info was given honestly with lots of recommendations and maps, and all guides and drivers met the same high standard as delivered in the riad.
We did a tour to The Ourika valley and also visited a Berber house which was extremely interesting.
Our driver Hicham was very informative, and made the day very enjoyable with his fun humour.
The riad will book any tour for you, and Wadi or Abdess will also recommend and book any restaurant for you.
Marrakech is a superb place to visit, and it is mayhem in the medina and souks, and you have to be careful to dodge the numerous bikes/motorcycles in the narrow alleys, but as soon as you return to Riad El Mansour, it is an oasis of calm and very tranquil.
All rooms are decorated in classical Moroccan style, and all areas are well fitted and accessorised with lots of extras, i.e fresh fruit, nuts, pastries, flowers, drinking water and toiletries.
The rooms are spotlessly clean and regularly serviced.
We drank the local wines which are available from the riad, and they were very palatable.
All in all, this was an extremely memorable birthday and vacation which I can highly recommend.
Riad El Mansour is definitely high on my list for a return visit.
Thanks again-Wadi, Abdess, Mustapha, Latifa, Nadia, Sana, and Mourad-you are the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac is the best Desert Sahara Hotel in Marrakech Morocco . Where you will have an unforgettable Desert experience . We offer Single Tents , Double , Triple and group Tents . benefits an unique situation to the world: precisely facing the mythical village of the Agafay Desert Situated about thirty kilometers from the ocher city, this little-known gem stretches over several hundred hectares on the first heights of the High-Atlas massif. Its arid landscapes made of stones and rocks offer an immense panorama rhythmic by white dunes whose shape and color evoke those of the Saharan dunes of Erg Chebbi. Thereis an extraordinary Saharian traditional experience sleeping in Tents under the stars . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech