My husband arranged our stay directly with the owners and we were made to feel very welcome during our stay. Everything was made very simple for us, with collection from the airport and transport to and from the bus station for our short trip out to Essaouria (see my other review of Dar L'Ouissa, Essaouira). Stephen spent some time with us on arrival giving us some hints and tips for Marrakech, we found this really helpful having not travelled in Africa before. The rooms are lovely, we stayed in Rooms 1 & 2 as we were there for two stays during our week and wanted to experience 2 rooms (the air con was a blessing at this time of year). It was very quiet in the Riad itself. We ate at the Riad on our last evening up on the terrace, The food was very good, especially the Moroccan salad starters, make sure you're hungry as the portions are large. We were also very impressed with the staff at the Riad, really firendly and polite. We booked a half day tour to Setti Fatma in the Atlas mountains and really enjoyed seeing a different side to Morocco.
A big thank you to you all for making my 40th birthday so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech