My husband arranged our stay directly with the owners and we were made to feel very welcome during our stay. Everything was made very simple for us, with collection from the airport and transport to and from the bus station for our short trip out to Essaouria (see my other review of Dar L'Ouissa, Essaouira). Stephen spent some time with us on arrival giving us some hints and tips for Marrakech, we found this really helpful having not travelled in Africa before. The rooms are lovely, we stayed in Rooms 1 & 2 as we were there for two stays during our week and wanted to experience 2 rooms (the air con was a blessing at this time of year). It was very quiet in the Riad itself. We ate at the Riad on our last evening up on the terrace, The food was very good, especially the Moroccan salad starters, make sure you're hungry as the portions are large. We were also very impressed with the staff at the Riad, really firendly and polite. We booked a half day tour to Setti Fatma in the Atlas mountains and really enjoyed seeing a different side to Morocco.
A big thank you to you all for making my 40th birthday so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morocco Africa , we will take care about your travel , please don't hesitate to contact us via Email or whats app or phone call. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech