Stopping at the fork in the road to a little lane did not seem like a good start to our first time in Marrakech. It was bustling and overwhelming, dark and a little uninviting until we were greeted by a friendly face, a reassuring word and a delicious meal once we reached the Riad.
The first time walking down the narrow lane ways with doors in walls; passing children playing, women with babies, young men gathered on corners was like entering a totally new world and the Riad staff did every thing they could to assist us to feel at home, help us to orient ourselves to moving around the medina and selecting good places to eat. The rooms themselves transported you to a different world. They were comfortable, clean and had good facilities.
I recommend going up on to the terrace when you return from a day of exploring and have a pot of tea or some other drink drink of choice as you hear the call to prayer. It's quite magical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech