We spent 3 nights there just before Christmas. The Riad is beautiful. Food is delicious. Our room and bath were wonderful - beautifully decorated, comfortable and luxurious appointments - bowl of fresh fruit and nuts, fabulous bath products, bathrobes and slippers, and even a hair dryer! (could use more lighting by the sofa/single bed). The shower was heavenly! Abdes and all the staff were excellent, beyond compare! Very friendly, welcoming, and exceptionally helpful, including emails preparing for our arrival, arranging a guide, dinner suggestions, storing luggage, arranging for rides to/from train, dinner and airport. The guide they set up for us (Najib?) was perfect. We asked for more history, less shopping. He was a wealth of information and is a very peaceful man which was wonderful to counterbalance the high level of activity in the Medina. And when worn and weary after a full day of sightseeing, it felt great to be welcomed home by the Riad staff. I am telling everyone about Riad El Mansour! Don't be put off by it being located at the end of a dark alley in the Medina. It is a diamond in the rough. A heavenly oasis. The staff want you to have a memorable experieince; take them up on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech