I have recently come back from a 5 days trip to Marrakech; the riad was wonderful, my room was of a very high standard, there always was fresh anjd dryed fruit, a bottle of mineral water, and very good products in the bathroom .The downstirs typical Moroccon patio where you could have breakfast [ cooked to your specification] or a drink after a busy day was terrific, a real delight. I must mention the cook, the best omelettes ever, and certainly all the front of the house. All in all an unforgettable experience, I would certainly want to go back. By the way, I used a local chap[ Hashim] for a trip to the ATLAS MOUNTAINS, an absolute charming guy, and he spoke excellent english, highly recomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech