The riad is very beautiful with traditional Moroccan furnishings. We asked to be met at the airport, and from the first moment we were driven to the closest alley and met the manager of the riad, we had phenomenal service -- help with planning a trip to the Atlas Mountains, excellent breakfast, access to computer, immaculate rooms with flowers and cakes, and advice. At the location of the riad, you live the life of a local, including calls to prayer and roosters. Once out the door of the riad, you must navigate through several cobblestone alleys to arrive at the main road, where you dodge motorbikes, cars, and donkey-pulled carts. The roads are not clean, and the vendors can be unscrupulous. One's other option is to stay outside the Medina, take a guide, and LOOK at the souks, but then -- you haven't really seen Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech