At the end of July we spent our mini-moon surrounded in luxury, by attentive staff, beautiful surroundings and a relaxing atmosphere. Steve the owner kindly upgraded our room being our Honeymoon and made us feel extremely comfortable. The staff provided us with excellent food always with a smile at any time of day even during Ramadan. We would highly recommend staying in this stunning Riad and taking advantage the knowledge the staff will provide....... especially the Beldi Country Club for a relaxing day at the pool to get away from the hectic and sweltering heat of the Medina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech