We just got back home after a 3 night stay at Marrakech and only have very good things to say about this hotel and it's members of staff. We booked the place direct after some searches on tripadvisor and other homepages from other various Riads in Marrakech. The staff are completely concerned about your satisfaction and customer service here leaves us british somewhat embarrassed about our standrads at home! Nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast on the terrace is scrumptious. There are always fruits and nuts and always a bottle of fresh water in the room. Fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech