The service at Riad El Mansour is outstanding. We were made to feel exceptionally welcome and at completely at home in this hidden oasis. On our first night we received a ‘lesson’ on navigating the craziness of Marrakech. This was followed by several more ‘lessons’ during out stay, all of which we were very grateful for as it’s not an easy city to navigate. Nothing was too much to ask for and all the staff were very helpful.
The Riad is lovely. From the exterior it’s unassuming, just a small door in an alley. But inside it’s a luxurious oasis with all the modern conveniences. There is a fast wifi connection throughout the whole Riad and a good selection of TV channels. The rooms were cleaned twice a day and there were fruit and nut platters for our entire stay.
The roof terrace is a fabulous place for the tasty breakfast or a quiet drink in the evenings. And the plunge pool is a great place to cool down in.
It's well located and is only a 10 minute walk from the top of the Souks and a 20 minute walk to the main square.
On the whole a fantastic stay. We would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech