We have just arrived home from a 5 night stay at Marrakech and only have positive things to say about Riad El Mansour and it's staff. We booked this place directly after some searches via tripadvisor and other homepages from different Riads in Marrakech. The staff are totally concerned about your satisfaction and customer service here leaves us swiss somewhat embarrassed about our standrads at home! Nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast on the terrace is delicious. A lovely extra touch was a bunch of roses, fruits and nuts and always a bottle of fresh water in the room. The total pleasant surprise was the perfect city map with great tips and the drawn way from/back the sights to the Riyad made by Abdess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech