Riad Ben Tachfine
  • Pool
Riad Karmela(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Breakfast included
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$56
$307
$458
$439
Cancelon
All reviewsamber suiteourika valleyold cityrooftop terracedriverhammamairportriadsoukstaxissquarechaosmazecourtyard
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We are extremely fussy travelers and we were astounded by out stay. Perfect hosts who took care of every request. The rooms were clean, the food was of a very high quality and it was very quiet. Great location and every staff member was well informed and provided us with intelligent suggestions.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

El Mansour is an excellent hotel. It is really home away from home. The service is absolutely impeccable. Everyone from the hotel crew starting from the owner to cleaning ladies, are extremely hospitable, nice, and helpful. Every detail is thought through and customized as much as possible to reflect your needs - food, excursions, local advises, anything that you can wish for is taken care of. We stayed in the Amber suite and it was spacious enough for us and our 8 yo. Rooms are clean and all amenities are there. Food is great and plentiful. Place is very quite. There are no time restrictions for meals - you could have your breakfast at noon :-). Hotel is very kids friendly. Everyone speaks English, so there are no communication issues at all. Riad is located on a small residential street approximately 200m from the main road, but it is not an issue at all, as it helps you to feel the city as soon as you get out of a car. Our special thanks to Robert, Abbdes, Wadi and Mustafa.

Room Tip: Amber suite is the best room; all others are good as well :-)
2  Thank niksk001
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I want to thank Abdess, Wadi, Mustafa, and the rest of the Riad El Mansour exceptional team . The most beautiful hotel. My husband and I were born in the former Soviet Union and have been US citizens for over 20 years. We travel quite extensively and stayed in too many hotels to remember. One hotel we will not forget is Raid El Mansour. We are yet to experience such hospitality and beauty combined. This, being our first time to Morocco we really did not know what to expect. Also, we were traveling with an 8 year old child. We were met at the airport by the hotel's driver and taken immediately to the hotel. My husband had mention to Robert and Abdess that it was my birthday trip. Once, we arrived in our room there was a beautiful flower arrangement in the room along with delicious fresh fruit, pastries, etc. Abdess arranged a few excursion in Morocco for us with Mustafa, the most amazing fun person who speaks perfect English. Since we were traveling with a small child we had dinner at the hotel almost every night. The food was delicious, home cooked. We could order from the menu or ask to cook something different which the hotel was happy to do. The breakfast is served in the upstairs deck and it is delicious and has quite a few choices. Our stay at the hotel reminded me of my childhood, careless, happy, everything is done for you :-)!!! I would very highly recommend to anyone going to Marrakesh to stay at the majestic Raid El Mansour. This is the very first review I have ever written. It is something that my husband always does. However, I just could not thank everyone for the most memorable holiday.

Room Tip: We stayed at the Amber suite. Definitely would recommended. Quite large, beautifully decorated.
2  Thank WorldTraveler2Us
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Abdess, Wadi and the whole Riad el Mansour team was fantastic. I cannot say enough about how great the customer service was. I have stayed in many 5* hotels, but this was by far one of the best experiences. It started long before I actually arrived in Marrakech. They arranged a car to pick me up from the airport (for a very reasonable 15 euros), booked me into their own hammam experience (I dont know about the other hammam's in town, but this was very convenient - you get off the plane tired, arrive at the hotel, change into a bathrobe and just go downstairs to the hammam and massage)! I arrived early before my sister joined me the next day - so they arranged a lovely home cooked meal on the rooftop restaurant. Sitting in the cool evening air, with free wifi, I felt very relaxed and calm about life (even if the beer was a bit warm...) Both Wadi and Abdess gave us great recommendations for places to go eat during our days out in the Medina... The hotel itself is very clean, very quiet, and the rooms are exactly what you need (no more/no less), with little touches like fruit and water when you return from the heat of the midday sun... Overall an excellent hotel, and I would come back if I was in Marrakesh!!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Staying at the Riad El Mansour was a real treat of Moroccan hospitality.
This being our first visit to morocco we were unsure of what to expect so it was all a bit of an adventure.
The staff of the Riad went out of their way to make sure that our experience was wonderful arranging every detail prior to our arrival...airport transfers, meal on day of arrival etc...by email in the week before.Welcomed with a pot of mint tea and then a personalised explanation of the ways to get around the Medina, what not to do, and must sees as well as a map with restaurants and sights and routes back home all highlighted. All our questions were answered and we had a fantastic experience. Trips arranged to the Palmerie and to the mountains with a driver and also taxis and restaurants arranged for the evenings....nothing was too much trouble.
The Riad is beautifully decorated inMoroccan style and includes a Hamman which is an experience in itself.
We have no hesitation in recommending this Riad to anyone wanting to experience the Medina of Marrakech.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple