El Mansour is an excellent hotel. It is really home away from home. The service is absolutely impeccable. Everyone from the hotel crew starting from the owner to cleaning ladies, are extremely hospitable, nice, and helpful. Every detail is thought through and customized as much as possible to reflect your needs - food, excursions, local advises, anything that you can wish for is taken care of. We stayed in the Amber suite and it was spacious enough for us and our 8 yo. Rooms are clean and all amenities are there. Food is great and plentiful. Place is very quite. There are no time restrictions for meals - you could have your breakfast at noon :-). Hotel is very kids friendly. Everyone speaks English, so there are no communication issues at all. Riad is located on a small residential street approximately 200m from the main road, but it is not an issue at all, as it helps you to feel the city as soon as you get out of a car. Our special thanks to Robert, Abbdes, Wadi and Mustafa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech