I want to thank Abdess, Wadi, Mustafa, and the rest of the Riad El Mansour exceptional team . The most beautiful hotel. My husband and I were born in the former Soviet Union and have been US citizens for over 20 years. We travel quite extensively and stayed in too many hotels to remember. One hotel we will not forget is Raid El Mansour. We are yet to experience such hospitality and beauty combined. This, being our first time to Morocco we really did not know what to expect. Also, we were traveling with an 8 year old child. We were met at the airport by the hotel's driver and taken immediately to the hotel. My husband had mention to Robert and Abdess that it was my birthday trip. Once, we arrived in our room there was a beautiful flower arrangement in the room along with delicious fresh fruit, pastries, etc. Abdess arranged a few excursion in Morocco for us with Mustafa, the most amazing fun person who speaks perfect English. Since we were traveling with a small child we had dinner at the hotel almost every night. The food was delicious, home cooked. We could order from the menu or ask to cook something different which the hotel was happy to do. The breakfast is served in the upstairs deck and it is delicious and has quite a few choices. Our stay at the hotel reminded me of my childhood, careless, happy, everything is done for you :-)!!! I would very highly recommend to anyone going to Marrakesh to stay at the majestic Raid El Mansour. This is the very first review I have ever written. It is something that my husband always does. However, I just could not thank everyone for the most memorable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac is the best Desert Sahara Hotel in Marrakech Morocco . Where you will have an unforgettable Desert experience . We offer Single Tents , Double , Triple and group Tents . benefits an unique situation to the world: precisely facing the mythical village of the Agafay Desert Situated about thirty kilometers from the ocher city, this little-known gem stretches over several hundred hectares on the first heights of the High-Atlas massif. Its arid landscapes made of stones and rocks offer an immense panorama rhythmic by white dunes whose shape and color evoke those of the Saharan dunes of Erg Chebbi. Thereis an extraordinary Saharian traditional experience sleeping in Tents under the stars . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech