Abdess, Wadi and the whole Riad el Mansour team was fantastic. I cannot say enough about how great the customer service was. I have stayed in many 5* hotels, but this was by far one of the best experiences. It started long before I actually arrived in Marrakech. They arranged a car to pick me up from the airport (for a very reasonable 15 euros), booked me into their own hammam experience (I dont know about the other hammam's in town, but this was very convenient - you get off the plane tired, arrive at the hotel, change into a bathrobe and just go downstairs to the hammam and massage)! I arrived early before my sister joined me the next day - so they arranged a lovely home cooked meal on the rooftop restaurant. Sitting in the cool evening air, with free wifi, I felt very relaxed and calm about life (even if the beer was a bit warm...) Both Wadi and Abdess gave us great recommendations for places to go eat during our days out in the Medina... The hotel itself is very clean, very quiet, and the rooms are exactly what you need (no more/no less), with little touches like fruit and water when you return from the heat of the midday sun... Overall an excellent hotel, and I would come back if I was in Marrakesh!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech