An oasis of tranquillity. Tucked away in some side street in Marrakech is this gem of a Riad. The hotel organised the transfer from the airport for EUR15, which was well worth it because we would never have found the entrance at night. Don't let that put you off, after a few minutes in daylight was found our bearing. The Riad also organised dinner for the night we arrived, which was superb. Dinner was very large portions, which we soon became accustomed to in Morocco.
The rooms were fantastic, cleaned twice a day with water, dried fruit and fresh fruit. Breakfast on the roof terrace was bliss, and a far cry from the snow we left behind in London. The service was excellent and Abdess and Wadi were real superstars and couldn’t have been more helpful. Their recommendations for restaurants and destinations were on the mark (PepeNero was fantastic), they booked dinner each night for us and organised a transfer to the coach that took us onto Essaouira. I left my tablet on a coach on the way back from Essaouira to Marrakech and the guys visited the lost property even after I’d left the Riad 4 days previously!
The only minor negative was poor Wi-Fi signal in the bedroom, but who needs it on holiday!
Location wise was perfect, and only a 10-15 minute walk to the Souks and Jeema el-Fna square.
I would recommend to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech