If you're visiting Marrakech, you've got to stay in the Medina--and I can't imagine there are many better places to stay than the Riad El Mansour. You're within easy walking distance of the main attractions but you're also in the heart of a residential district where you'll have the opportunity to experience life in the Medina at first hand. The Riad itself is beautiful and the staff are all lovely. Don't hesitate to order dinner--the food is delicious, the portions are huge, and the wine is reasonably priced. It doesn't feel like eating in a restaurant--more like a special treat laid on by friends. Abness and Wadi are incredibly helpful--they'll take care of restaurant reservations, ordering cabs, etc. It's worth using the car service to and from the airport--it may be slightly more expensive than a cab but it's money well spent and the driver (whose name I can't remember) is charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech