This place is nothing but the best experience I ever had. Very friendly staff – all of them. Talk about going extra miles! After seeing me struggling, she volunteered and stitched couple buttons of my shirt which fell off. Again, at the middle of the night I went to the rooftop for a smoke, Wadi came up 3 floors, set up chairs, water, ashtray, flicked on the lights, and even willing to keep me company. Abdeh always made sure I am well taken care of. I met the owner, a perfect English Gentleman. I was travelling alone, and he said, if I’m in trouble anywhere in the city, just give him a call, and he has the ability to take care of it. Breakfast was excellent, and more than what I could eat. There was fresh fruit platter every morning in the room and bottled water. Yes, there is no compromise with the money part, which I don’t expect. It’s a business after all, and livelihood of the staff depends on it.
Only problem is to find your way back to the Riad. I had to ask local help to bring me back pretty much every evening. It the guide would cost you 10 Dhm. Taxi doesn’t go up to the entrance, so a bit of walking is involved. The Medina is very safe, no matter how late you return. Enjoy you stay at El Mansour, you won’t regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech