We stayed at Riad El Mansour for 4 days in February. It is very conveniently situated in a very atmospheric part of the old Medina - close to everything and a short walk to taxis and the French quarter. The staff are so helpful and welcoming, making recommendations and booking taxis and a mountain excursion. Lovely breakfast and an amazing chicken pastilla, comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms - all in all a great place to stay in Marrakech. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morocco Africa , we will take care about your travel , please don't hesitate to contact us via Email or whats app or phone call. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech