Our stay at Riad El Mansour was a delight! British owned, and with really excellent staff everything was first class. The location near the edge of the Medina was far enough inside to be exciting, near enough to the road to easily get a cab. The Riad itself is just the right size and very clean and tidy with lovely rooms and good room facilities and a lovely secluded terrace for meals and relaxation. The main asset is the staff. They could not have been more helpful and all have good English. From the emails covering anything we needed beforehand from managers Wadi and Abdess, to the hand annotated map on arrival, to the cookery lesson with Fatima, to the Riad's excellent driver Mustapha, you could not choose better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech