We stayed at Riad El Mansour over New Year and had the most fantastic
time. It is a beautiful Riad and is an absolute oasis of calm and beauty compared to the
craziness that is Marrakech. The rooms are welcoming, comfortable and
each has its own style. The staff were wonderful. We felt extremely
well looked after and they helped us organise anything we requested.
One of the members of our group had recently been diagnosed with
coeliac disease and so is unable to eat any food containing gluten
(bread, pasta, cous cous, beer etc) and we were anticipating lots of
trouble with this is Marrakech. The chef at the Riad however was not
fazed by this in the slightest.. she made a variety of gluten free
breads for us - all of which tasted better than any we have yet tried
in the UK! I would advise anyone with a gluten intolerance to take
some gluten free flour with them and the chef will ensure you are
We celebrated New Year at the Riad - with dinner and entertainment and
this was a perfect way to spend New Year! We had lots of fun and
really got to know the members of staff - who were a delight.
I couldn't recommend this Riad enough.. thank you to all there who
ensured our stay was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech