We stayed here for Christmas and thoroughly enjoyed it! The rooms are cleaned twice a day, with free water, fruits and nuts and include breakfast! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, with restaurants advice, taxis and booking! There is also a hammam, which is fab! We eat here two nights and the food was great and very reasonable! All in all we really enjoyed our stay! Melanie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech