Visited Marrakech for a few nights in December and decided to stay at the El Mansour after reading good reviews from previous guests. Everything about my stay was excellent: the friendly and reliable transport to and from the airport, the warm welcome from the staff, the delicious meal specially prepared for my arrival, the advice on what to see and how to get there, the cleanliness and quality of the room, the peaceful nature of the Riad (an island of tranquility amidst a hectic and bustling city) and the terrace (perfect for chilling out in the warm winter sun after breakfast).
Nothing was too much trouble for Abdess and the evening manager whose name I didnt catch. The Riad is set within the Medina to the north west, about 15 - 20 min walk from the main square. Its easy to lose yourself in the area, but part of the experience visiting the old city, and in this part of the town, you're never far from friendly and helpful locals who will smile and point you in the right direction (closer to the tourist hotspots you need to be more careful a few comical hustlers ...dont believe them when they tell you the Palaces are closed!)
In short, if I visit Marrakech again, or Morocco, I will make sure i drop by this place again for another night or two
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech