We have just returned from a short break to Marrakech.
It took a bit of time reading through Tripadvisor reviews before we decided on the Riad el Mansour. This riad seemed to fulfil all our requirements and we are very pleased that we decided on Riad el Mansour.
Though the riad seems to be a bit hidden, it was within easy walking distance from the centre of the old city and an oasis of calm and tranquillity amongst the seeming chaos of Marrakech.
Nothing seemed like too much trouble for either Abdess or Wadi, who were so helpful in suggesting very good restaurants, arranging transport and organising a trip to the mountains for us.
We had dinner at the riad the first night, and it was exceptionally good. We felt guilty having to leave so much food in our plates due to the size of the portions.
The restaurants we visited the following 2 nights, were equally good, thanks to Abdess' recommendation.
Mustafa was the driver who took us to a village high up is the mountains. Not only is he a friendly, helpful and safe driver but also a very knowledgeable guide. Definitely, a trip to be recommended.
Since our flight left late in the afternoon, Abdess kindly offered us continued use of our room until it was time to leave for the airport. What a pleasant end to our Marrakech break.
I cannot recommend the Riad el Mansour higher. The staff turned our short break into an unforgettable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac is the best Desert Sahara Hotel in Marrakech Morocco . Where you will have an unforgettable Desert experience . We offer Single Tents , Double , Triple and group Tents . benefits an unique situation to the world: precisely facing the mythical village of the Agafay Desert Situated about thirty kilometers from the ocher city, this little-known gem stretches over several hundred hectares on the first heights of the High-Atlas massif. Its arid landscapes made of stones and rocks offer an immense panorama rhythmic by white dunes whose shape and color evoke those of the Saharan dunes of Erg Chebbi. Thereis an extraordinary Saharian traditional experience sleeping in Tents under the stars . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech