My wife and I have traveled extensively, all around the world over the years, and Riad El Mansour is by far one of the top places we have stayed. Robert and his staff spare NO effort in making sure that their guests have the very best care while under their roof. From when the room was first booked, we were contacted by email (and telephone!) regarding train station transfers and meal selections. When we arrived in Marrakech we were met by Mustafa and taken to the riad. As cliche as it may sound, we really felt like we were greeted by an old friend instead of someone we'd never laid eyes on.It only got better after that. The riad itself is absloutely impeccable. A true oasis of clean and calm in the center of the bustling old city. Beautiful appointments throughout with amazing attention to detail You can't help but be impressed. The food and drink were superb. Moroccan specialties cooked to perfection presented with polite, courteous, and efficient service. The room was very comfortable and deftly appointed. Water, snacks, robes, slippers, soaps and lotions all contribute to the overall relaxing effect. And it doesn't end there! The staff, with particular mention of Abdess, really went out of their way to ensure that we had the best possible experience not only in the riad, but in Marrakech and Morocco as a whole. When we hit a glitch in our ongoing travel plans due to the Eid el Adha holiday, Abdess and Mustafa went the extra mile to sort us out with phone calls, taxis, bus tickets, and accomodation all on a holiday when not much was getting done. I have blood relatives who wouldn't take care of me as well!!
All in all, our stay at Riad El Mansour is definitely one we will never forget.This place is much, much more than a hotel or guest house! Inshallah, we will visit our friends in Marrakech again someday soon. When that time comes, we'll feel like we're going home. Highly recommended on all levels!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech