We were met at the airport by the hotels driver who straight away offered to carry our luggage.
In the car Mustapha was proud to tell us all about the things to see in Marrakech
The hotel is in a good area in the old walled city, and in such a quiet area.
We ate at the hotel for my birthday, and they supplied me a birthday cake (complimentary!)
The food really is very good.
The Riad is so beautifully furnished and you step into a different world upon entering, you immediately feel relaxed upon entering it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech