We were met at the airport by the hotels driver who straight away offered to carry our luggage.
In the car Mustapha was proud to tell us all about the things to see in Marrakech
The hotel is in a good area in the old walled city, and in such a quiet area.
We ate at the hotel for my birthday, and they supplied me a birthday cake (complimentary!)
The food really is very good.
The Riad is so beautifully furnished and you step into a different world upon entering, you immediately feel relaxed upon entering it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac is the best Desert Sahara Hotel in Marrakech Morocco . Where you will have an unforgettable Desert experience . We offer Single Tents , Double , Triple and group Tents . benefits an unique situation to the world: precisely facing the mythical village of the Agafay Desert Situated about thirty kilometers from the ocher city, this little-known gem stretches over several hundred hectares on the first heights of the High-Atlas massif. Its arid landscapes made of stones and rocks offer an immense panorama rhythmic by white dunes whose shape and color evoke those of the Saharan dunes of Erg Chebbi. Thereis an extraordinary Saharian traditional experience sleeping in Tents under the stars . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech