Believe the reviews!
I took us so long to decide on where to stay in Marrakech and we came up trumps with this small personal hotel.
As soon as you arrive you are treated special.
In our room was a personalised welcome card, complimentary Argan Oil, flowers, fruit, Moroccan pastries, water.
There are both robes supplied and slippers provided. The owners really have thought of every small detail.
The best thing of all is the staff. I can not thank them enough, NOTHING was too much trouble.
The breakfasts are very filling with different choices daily.
We had lunch here, superb and such good value.
We have already booked our return next year with our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech