Abdess and his team treated us like we were royalty! The word "no" does not exist inside the riad. They make sure you are 100% taken care of during every minute of the day. Whether it's Mustafa driving you wherever you need to go, the chef giving you a personal cooking lesson or just simply making sure your water is always filled in the room, you will feel totally spoiled and relaxed!
I recommend eating all meals at the riad. I am a major foodie and did a ton of research on the best authentic restaurants in town and was not impressed. I am sure I would have liked it if I hadn't already been spoiled by the riad. We went during Ramadan so I am sure that also limited us a lot as far as restaurants.
I wish we could have stayed longer and I am sure I will be back soon. When I do make my way back to Marrakech, I will definitely be staying at the Riad El Mansour!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech