A lovely riad in the north of the medina. This riad is a sanctuary from the bustle of the souks and the hassle of the streets. The riad is approached from a busy street through 3 passages that can be be a bit daunting if you are not ready for it (it took four days to remove the dead kitten!).
The service at the riad was outstanding, nothing was too much trouble, organising dinner at excellent restaurants, a day trip to the Atlas mountains and transfer to and from the airport.
Would we visit again? Without doubt, "yes", there were other riads that we ate at that we liked and would consider staying, but the staff at the riad made our stay special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech