A lovely riad in the north of the medina. This riad is a sanctuary from the bustle of the souks and the hassle of the streets. The riad is approached from a busy street through 3 passages that can be be a bit daunting if you are not ready for it (it took four days to remove the dead kitten!).
The service at the riad was outstanding, nothing was too much trouble, organising dinner at excellent restaurants, a day trip to the Atlas mountains and transfer to and from the airport.
Would we visit again? Without doubt, "yes", there were other riads that we ate at that we liked and would consider staying, but the staff at the riad made our stay special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac is the best Desert Sahara Hotel in Marrakech Morocco . Where you will have an unforgettable Desert experience . We offer Single Tents , Double , Triple and group Tents . benefits an unique situation to the world: precisely facing the mythical village of the Agafay Desert Situated about thirty kilometers from the ocher city, this little-known gem stretches over several hundred hectares on the first heights of the High-Atlas massif. Its arid landscapes made of stones and rocks offer an immense panorama rhythmic by white dunes whose shape and color evoke those of the Saharan dunes of Erg Chebbi. Thereis an extraordinary Saharian traditional experience sleeping in Tents under the stars . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech