We booked this Riad due to the reviews here on Trip Advisor and were not dissapointed. Abdess met us and walked us to the Riad, showed us around and over a complementary drink showed us the best routes to get around the Maze that is Marrakech. The Riad is a hidden gem of relaxation and luxury amid the madness of the Medina. It is only a 10 minute walk from the square and the new town is also only a 20 minute walk or short cab ride. The Riad will arange all taxis for you so there is no worry about language or being over charged.
The attention to detail and helpfulness of the staff made us feel like royalty and the advice given made Marrakech much easier than if we had done it completely alone.
Breakfast was lovely and freshly cooked. Whilst we didn't eat an evening meal there, I have no doubt that the homecooked cuisine would have been delicious.
All in all if you are heading to Marrakech this Riad is worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech